Thursday, March 6, 2014

All about me

As I start out I would like tell a little bit about me. I am a wife to the worlds most amazing man. He is the light of my life. We have been together for many, many years and there are so many more to come.
 We have 5 children... The oldest is off exploring his life in the US Air Force. Then we have the next one...well he keeps us wondering what he will do next. He is always rigging up something and amazingly making it work.  After those two we have a quiet one that spends his days hanging out. Nothing seems to worry him. He is just enjoying the teenage years. Now it that wasn't enough we tried for that little princess. We were blessed with her and well a PRINCESS she is. Who knew that someone could be so wonderful but so demanding all in the same sentence. She is completely something else... in a good way! As the story was about to end we were surprised to find out that we were expecting again. This was one of the biggest surprises we have ever faced. I was 6.5 months pregnant and only visiting the doctor for a normal visit. ! With less than 3 months to celebrate, prepare and overcome the shock...We couldn't imagine life without him. Our littlest was born on Christmas night... a wonderful Christmas present to our family. 
I guess the most important part of the story that I am leaving out is the age range... I am the mom to a son that is in his twenties all the way down to a toddler... My days are full of silliness, stress, laugher, screaming and anything else that you could imagine.
Welcome to ..... Motherhood... A story of life's ups and downs and everything in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment