Monday, January 5, 2015

The journey begins... on my way to a skinnier, heathlier me

Today is the first semi-official day of my weight loss journey. I started noticing the weight gain back in November when none of my work pants were fitting the same. It seem like it happened over night. After a while of convicting myself that maybe I should step on the scale I was blown away when it was bouncing between 193-194. My first thought was the scale has to be wrong... so I moved it to another part of the house. Nope 194 was the official new weight. This is the most I have ever weighted... how did this happen?


With the New Year approaching I decided the time has come... I can not go on living this life.. stressed about which pants are going to fit today and if this shirt shows off my extra roll around the top of my pants. I am not sure how I allowed myself to get like this but this is where I am.


As when it comes to weight lost I normally say oh well spring/summer is coming and I will be outside and more active... I will lose weight then... BUT this time I can't wait. I have to do something! I am scared of failing and not sticking to the weight lost plan. How hard can it be to eat healthy? Heck eat at all?!

At this time I normally skip breakfast, eat lunch at home with hubby and then after work the kids will get a quick meal and I will busy myself with something and forget to eat.  This has been happening since September and could be the whole reason for the weight gain. ( 20 pounds in 3 months). It is to the point where half a small sub fills me up, makes me feel like I'm going to explode. My stomach is so small now and my body dislikes any kind of food other than food I make at home.  So re-teaching my body to accept food more than once a day.


I'm going to try the weight watchers diet at home with the daily point value of 30


*********


Just completed measuring myself and weighing in:
Measurements:


Bust     40
Chest   36
Waist   38
Arm     12
Tight    26
Hips     49


Weight 190.




I did a 20 min ab/cardio work out and day one of the ab 30 day challenge. I must admit I felt like I was going to die!


My back, sides, tights are all sore, I know I will be feeling this tomorrow!


Still need to work on my weight loss mini goals



















































No comments:

Post a Comment